Algol Technics and Co-Automation have signed a merger agreement according to which Algol Technics shall initially acquire a 75% holding in Co-Automation with an option to redeem the remaining 25% of shares over the longer term.
Co-Automation has its own Machine Vision Laboratory, which is used in the company’s Vaasa and Vantaa branches and at customers’ premises. Mika Saarinen, Product Manager of Machine Vision Solutions, explains that the Machine Vision Laboratory plays a vital role in testing customers’ applications.
Co-Automation’s product portfolio has a new arrival: the smart Lynx trolley. The company has received numerous enquiries about a robot that a few customers are lucky enough to be test running. The robot fits in well with Co-Automation’s supply of high technology and smart automation.
Co-Automation and Cajo Technologies are about to start their collaboration. Cajo Technologies is a Finnish manufacturer of laser marking equipment, the leading one in the Nordic countries. Cajo’s devices are used extensively in the metal and cable industries, the manufacture of medical equipment and the branding of consumer products, etc.